Who We Are
THE IDEAL PRODUCER OF POLYETHYLENE PIPE IN NORTH AMERICA.
WL Plastics is one of the largest manufacturers of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipe in North America.
In early 2000, Mark Wason and Steve Burns, two longtime industry managers, founded WL Plastics to serve the water, sewer, mining and industrial pipe demand in the Rocky Mountain region. They quickly grew WL into a strong regional provider of PE pipe in the Rockies.
Following three strong years of growth they constructed a second plant in Cedar City, Utah. WL rapidly expanded through acquisitions and a new greenfield plant. The industry growth continued with the construction of a new plant in Elizabethtown, KY, and the acquisition of a plant in Bowie, TX. WL then expanded with two new plant locations in Snyder, TX and Rapid City, SD.
Most recently, WL opened a new plant in Statesboro, GA. WL currently operates seven state of-the-art manufacturing locations in the U.S. (over 500 million pounds of annual production capacity). WL Plastics is also ISO 9001:2015 certified at all locations along with carrying other certifications (FM, NSF, etc).
WL Plastics offers many unique advantages, such as:
• Production of a broad product mix between 1/2” to 54” pipe
• Over 500 million pounds of annual production capacity
• Experienced production personnel
• Close proximity to customers facilitates quicker response times and speed to market
• ISO 9001:2015 certified at all locations along with carrying other certifications (FM, NSF, etc)